How to Load Flagship into my e-reader
Can I download a book directly from a web site?
Provided the book is in the ePub format (which will typically end with an “.epub” string), you can download a book at a URL by selecting the tools icon from the library view and tapping “Download Book at URL”, and then entering the complete URL into the field. Alternately, if a web site has the link to an .epub file in the form of “epub://www.somesite.com/book.epub”, then Safari on the iPhone will automatically launch Stanza and download the book.
How do I get my eReader books and content into Stanza on the iPhone?
1. On your computer, go stanza.fictionwise.com. If you don’t already have an account on this website, create one.
2. Once you’ve logged into your account, go to Bookshelf, and then click on the Personal Content for iPhone and iPod Touch button.
3. Follow the instructions there to upload your personal content to your Bookshelf.
4. Open Stanza on your iPhone.
5. Go to the Online Catalog, then go to the Fictionwise Book Store.
6. Tap on My Bookshelf at the bottom of the Fictionwise Book Store screen.
7. Enter your stanza.fictionwise.com account information.
8. Your personal content should now appear in My Bookshelf.
9. Pick the items you want to download, and then tap the blue Download button in the upper right corner.
10. The items you downloaded from My Bookshelf will now appear in the top-level Library under Recent Downloads and Titles.
(these instructions come courtesy of http://www.lexcycle.com)
If you have a Kindle Flagship is available on the Kindle store Simply search for FlagShip and select the issue you would like to purchase. It will be downloaded automatically to your Kindle.
If you have bought your Copy of Flagship Via our website or other source, you can is load it on your Kindle following these instructions:
Download eBooks to Your Kindle
To download ebooks quickly to your Kindle via USB, follow these simple instructions:
1. Plug the larger end of the USB cable into an available USB port or a powered USB hub connected to your computer.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to the micro-USB port on the bottom of your Kindle. Your Kindle will go into USB drive mode and appear in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive.
3. Use your computer’s file browser to drag and drop files to and from Kindle making sure to drop files in the ‘Documents’ folder on Kindle.
4. When finished, use your computer’s undock, eject, or unmount feature to remove your Kindle.
(These instructions provided courtesy of Amazon.com)
Flagship is currently available on the Barnes and Noble Nook store. Simply search the store for FlagShip and it will be automatically added to your Nook library.
If you have purchased your copy of FlagShip from our website or another source and want to add it to your nook you can follow these instructions:
Can I put other files on my NOOK, and what file formats does NOOK support?
Yes, you can transfer files from your computer to your NOOK using a USB connection. Nook supports all eBooks, magazines, and newspapers sold at Barnes & Noble.com. You can also load many other files, including MP3s, as well as ePub, PDB and PDF files. See our NOOK Tech Specs page for a list of NOOK-supported file formats. You can also load images for wallpaper and screensavers using the JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats.
(These instructions provided courtesy of barnesandnoble.com)